Aluminium sols generally sold on the international market with a pH of 4 or higher have an acid gas released during use that is ten times lower than an acidic aluminum sol having a pH of 2-3. For a long time, China has been researching and developing aluminum sol products with a pH value of 4 or above. Most of the manufacturers are in the trial production stage, but the products produced are generally milky white paste, and the particle size of the rubber particles is still at the micron level.
In order to shorten the gap with the international level, our company uses high-purity aluminum alkoxide as raw material to hydrolyze aluminum alkoxide to form AlOOH, and uses alkali as a peptizing agent for gelatinization. A variety of rubber particles with a pH of 7-9 have been developed. The aluminum sol product has a diameter of 10 nm and good dispersibility, and the product has more typical colloidal characteristics, and its appearance is a milky white colloid. The microstructure of the rubber particles is feather-like, negatively charged, non-toxic, odorless, non-volatile, non-flammable, and dehydrated at high temperature to produce activated alumina or high-purity alumina.
Milky white liquid
Solid content %
Features: This aluminum sol has the characteristics of adhesiveness, thixotropic property, easy dispersibility, water reversibility, suspension, positive charge, adsorption and stability.
Uses: Can be widely used in petrochemical catalysts, aluminum silicate fiber and ceramics, high temperature resistant, refractory forming binder, ceramic enamel glaze additive, anti-static agent for texturing and electrostatic velvet flocking, textile Film and antistatic agents for processing materials and fiber products, precision cast alumina casting materials, emulsifiers and stabilizers for pigments and coatings, photographic paper surface treatment agents, greenhouse antifogging agents, waterproofing agents, etc. Inorganic fiber, activated alumina, high purity alumina, enamel, daily necessities, paper and many other industries.
1.the aluminum sol can be used as an adhesive for inorganic fibers such as glass fibers, asbestos, ceramic fibers, etc., and can be formed into any shape by utilizing the adhesion, film forming property and abrasion resistance of the aluminum sol.
2. aluminum sol and silicate fiber can be made into ceramic paper
3. The aluminum sol is mixed with refractory powder or inorganic fiber to form a heat-resistant coating material of any viscosity, a cast refractory material and a spray material.
4. Adding to the manufacture of ceramic utensils will not reduce the new refractory energy of the raw materials, but also increase the strength of the green body, and can be made into various ceramic products.
5. In textile fibers, it can increase the smoothness, improve the impact resistance and improve the wear resistance.
6. It can be used in the paper industry to improve the smoothness, whiteness and humidity resistance of paper, and also as a processing paper surface treatment adhesive.
7. can be used as a cationic emulsifier
8. can be used to prepare catalyst carrier or molecular sieve
9. can be used for transparent coating, fluorescent lamp coating, lamp coating
Hangzhou Jiupeng New material Co.ltd Web：www.jiupengap.com
Tel： 0571-58121546， 18768116703